Get My eBook - Free Today!

:
:

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Secret to Joining MENSA

Not many organizations offer exclusive membership as that of MENSA. It doesn’t matter whether you are moneyed or poor, famous or not. Even if you’re Oprah or the US President, if your IQ doesn’t belong to the top 2% of the population, then goodbye to your dream of becoming one of MENSA’s very exclusive and special members. Because of this rule, Mensa has a large variety when it comes to its members. The age range is so huge and its members come from all walks of life from all over the world. I even read that recently, a two year old just became a member of this very prestigious organization. So now you ask, what can you do to become a member too? Do you have to have superior IQ? Do you have to increase your IQ? What steps do you need to take in order to belong to that much coveted 2% of the population?


It must be noted that there is no single test required to become a Mensan. This is because Mensa accepts results from a wide range of IQ tests as long as these results are certified and legitimate. You can then submit these certified results to Mensa so they can verify it. They also accept test scores on widely given tests such as The Miller Analogies, Stanford-Binet and the GMAT. The latter is actually why I became a member. I aced my GMAT and therefore I eventually got accepted to Mensa. Read up on my posts on how you can ace your GMAT. This way, it’s like hitting two birds with one stone! The American Mensa website was very particular when they said that one in fifty people do qualify for membership. Just try especially if you’ve done very well in any standardized test. Who knows, you might have been qualified all along.


For those who weren’t lucky enough to be included in the top 2% of the population’s IQ, there’s still a chance for you. Remember, I used to be that person too. My GMAT score was so tragic before and Mensa was only entertained in my wildest dreams. But now, after several hypnosis sessions in a span of two-three months, after getting involved in the brain evolution system, after studying the way to be a genius, I am already at a place where having a high IQ is the norm for me, I was able to ace my GMAT and even got accepted in Mensa. My future has never been this bright and opportunities have started sprouting everywhere. I am proof that it is never too late to want to increase one’s IQ. Like any achievement, it entails work, dedication and commitment. But once you start increasing your IQ, becoming a Mensan is not too far behind.


So may I suggest that once you have increased your IQ through the various techniques I’ve shared with you, you can ask to be tested by Mensa for membership. For those who would like to first test the waters, Mensa can administer a timed, computer-based practice test called the “Mensa Workout”. You can do this from your home where you will be mostly at ease. Though it’s not a certified test and scores here can’t be used for your admission, at least you will be able to see for yourself if you are indeed ready for Mensa. Well, if you do as I told you, like do those techniques to help increase your IQ, I know you will be able to ace this one and soon enough, be the next member of Mensa’s very exclusive club.


After your test is graded and you did score well, you will then be invited to take the real proctored Mensa test. They test those who are over 14 years of age since testing the intelligence of younger children is unreliable at best. But if you believe your child is qualified to be a member of Mensa, a licensed psychologist will administer childhood cognitive ability tests in the school setting. Adults however may contact their local Mensa chapter to schedule testing with a volunteer proctor. Once you’re admitted, you just have to pay your annual dues to maintain your exclusive membership status.

No comments:

Post a Comment