Get My eBook - Free Today!

:
:

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

3 Ways to Dramatically Increase Your Concentration

We live in a world where multitasking is the name of the game. We do so many things all at the same time and we wonder how come our performance is not at par to the standards we have set for ourselves. For once, it would be good if we can just try to focus and be able to give our full attention to one task and get the results we really want --- great, fantastic, best results. We can actually do that if we know how to maximize our brain power, improve our brain power, improve our concentration and increase our IQ in the process.


Let me share with you some practical ways on how you can improve on your concentration and boost your brain power.


1) Music Therapy

I’m not really the type to listen to music. But when I started getting curious on how I can increase my IQ, I bought a CD of Mozart and started listening to his music. It felt weird at first since it’s not really my kind of thing. I’m more into ballads and country music. However, little changes started to happen. I began to feel a lot better about myself, I can now think clearly and if before I couldn’t focus on one thing, I now notice time fly by as I do one thing with honest concentration and focus. It was amazing!

I later found out that this kind of therapy has worked in a lot of extreme cases. There was even evidence in some studies I’ve read that listening to Mozart has helped decrease the number of seizures in epileptic patients. This is probably because Mozart’s music helps calm nerves and relax the mind. Furthermore, Dr. Alfred Tomatis, a French researcher, said in his studies that Mozart’s music promotes healing and brain development. The varying frequencies of his music exercises the neurons and connections in our brain and I totally agree.


2) Let’s Get Mental

Get involved in mind stimulating activities. Exercise those brain cells by solving puzzles and games. Read books, watch less TV, visualize your dreams, meditate. Learn new skills, language or get into a new hobby. This way, your brain develops new dendrites and fires new electrical impulses. This way, your brain does not stagnate and will keep developing to its full potential.


3) Meditate

I’ve mentioned meditation. Try to do Yoga for example. It’s not only good for the body but great for your brain too. By practicing to focus only on your breathing a few times everyday, you are teaching your brain to learn how to focus on just one thing. By doing so, when asked to focus on something at work, it will automatically to you and you will be able to deliver great results for your office and your company.


For best results, do the Brain Evolution System. It has tremendously helped me in my concentration and even helped boost my IQ. It did wonder for me, far beyond what Mozart’s music did to my levels of concentration and awareness. Many of its users say the same thing about it too. For any queries, don’t hesitate to email me at Karen@samuelprime.com.

1 comment: