Get My eBook - Free Today!

:
:

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Four Things You Should Know About Hypnosis & How It Can Boost Your Intelligence

Going into hypnosis is a tool you can use if you want to boost your brain power. I have tried it and it worked. I have become more focused, there’s clarity in my thoughts that wasn’t there before, I can understand everything a lot better and faster, I am challenged with new knowledge instead of becoming overwhelmed and insecure when faced with tons of new learning materials and I am able to immediately deal with problems and find fantastic solutions. Hypnosis has helped boost my brain power in more ways than I have ever imagined, it has increased my intelligence & memory capacity and I have never been a lot prouder of myself. If it worked for me, I believe it will work for you too.

On the other hand, I’d understand if you would have some preconceived notions about hypnosis and this is what I’d like to discuss with you today. These things that you are about to learn will help clarify your concerns about hypnosis. At the end of this post, I am confident that like me, you will want to try it out for yourself so you may start enjoying its full benefits and be able to enjoy having increased intelligence for the first time in your life. Hypnosis changed a lot of people’s lives. And it will change yours too, if you allow it.

These are the four most important things you should know about hypnosis:

1) Not all kinds of hypnosis are the same.

Like anything, there is the good, the bad, and the neutral kind of hypnosis. Not all hypnosis go by the famous lines “You are sleepy and your eyes are getting weary” kind of stuff. There may be the subliminal kinds but the best ones are those that are based on proven psychological principles that will help give you what you need and want at the quickest and most comfortable way possible. If it’s a boost in brain power that you want, then that’s what you’ll have.

Why is it that not all people can be hypnotized?
Blame it on the notion that people who are being hypnotized are being ordered around. Of course people wouldn’t want that and so they resist and therefore are not hypnotized. When the truth about hypnosis is that you get to experience a blissful sensation of being gently directed how to use your mind to create an incredible state of internal calm, you will learn just what hypnosis is, and why you can do it.

2) Hypnosis is all natural, 100% part of being human

The capability to be able to go into hypnosis is as much a part of being a human being as movement or speech for instance. It’s always been a part of you but you just don’t know it. If it weren’t for hypnosis, you wouldn’t have learned what you so naturally do now like eat, drink, sleep, learn, experience different kinds of feelings, etc. That’s the low level kind of hypnosis doing its thing. With clinical hypnosis (the one that I had), that’s when you get to unlock the powers within you like being able to boost your brain power, increase your IQ, improve your memory and so much more!

It’s definitely a good thing that these days, hypnosis is being recognized as a scientific tool in helping people develop themselves and unlock their potential. It’s no longer linked to magic and wizards like it used to before.

3) You are the one in control.

When you are hypnotized, it is because you were willing to be hypnotized. But unlike what many believed before, you are not being ordered around. You are still the one in control. You are still aware of everything that is happening around you and any time you feel like getting out of hypnosis, you actually can! It’s just that, with hypnosis, comes wonderful sensations, clarity and feelings of being one with the universe. You are fully relaxed and focused. Who would want to get out of that?! Of course, you would want to stay in that fantastic state of being for as long as you can. But like I said, any time you want it to end, you can. You are always in control.

4) Hypnosis is so far from sleeping

This is connected with the previous aspect of hypnosis. When you are hypnotized, you are not asleep. Like I said, you are aware of what’s going on around you and you are in control. You can always come out of hypnosis if you wanted to. Hypnosis is just like being under deep meditation. You just have a stronger focus internally and you experience wonderful sensations.

Now that you know these things about hypnosis, it will be easier for you to understand why I am using it as a tool to boost my brain power and why I would like to share it with all of you.

Do check out the other tools and ways I have shared on how you can increase your brain power and boost your IQ. It never is too late to want to be smarter. They worked so well for me and continue to do so. In the meantime, don’t forget to register to the Newsletter (fill the form above at the right :) and email me for any suggestions and comments you may have at Karen@samuelprime.com.

1 comment: